Delightful Blooms Get Well Soon
Updated: Mar 5
This beautiful stamp set from Gina K. Designs has two lovely flower bouquets. They are large and really make a statement on a card.
This card was stamped on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock and heat embossed gold. I then used ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color the image. I really like the way it turned out.
Once the watercolor was dry the image was cut down using a stitched rectangle and the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed as well.
Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the panel and it was adhered to a top folding cardbase. Gold sequins were scattered around the flowers for a little bling. A very quick and easy card to make.
· Gina K. Designs Delightful Blooms
· SugarPea Designs Sniffles & Snuggles
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 200 Sugared Almond Pink, 202 Peach Pink, 061 Light Brown, 054 Pale Orange, 049 Green Shadow, 048 Emerald Green, 047 May Green, 041 Light Green
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Sequins