Back On Your Feet
This is another digital image from Bird's Cards that was printed and cut using the Silhouette Cameo by adding cut lines and registration marks. I had used this image previously and had substracted the turtle so it could be cut individually. I cut enough images to create two different cards.
I colored the image with Copic Markers and adhered the circle to a the front of a top folding cardbase. I added the turtle cutout over the top of the circle with foam tape.
Since the sentiment was part of the circle there was a lot of open space below the circle. I decided to use a bone folder and score board to add some lines to the add visual interest. It easy to do and I really like the look.
· Bird’s Cards Back on Your Feet
· Copic Markers: B93, B91; G99, G94, G43, G82; ; YG17, YG03, YG01; YG17, YG03; Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
· Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire
· Copic Markers: B93, B91; YG97, YG95, YG91; Y17, Y15, Y13; YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01
· Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape