An Apple-lutely Wonderful Friend
I have a lot of friends and acquaintances in my life and I cherish them all, but I have only had two friends that are like adopted sisters and we talk on a frequent basis. One of my friends was having a bad day and I wanted to send her a pick-me-up and let her know how much I love her. This stamp set is a collaboration between Simon Says Stamp and Art Impressions for Stamptember 2023. I love Art Impressions and knew this stamp set would make some great birthday cards, but I also knew I could create my own sentiment to make it a friendship card as well.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete I cut down the panel using Gina Marie Designs Chain Rectangle Die.
I embossed the front of an A2 Kraft cardbase with the Stampin' Up Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder and ran Kraft ink across the top to bring out the wood planks. Low loft foam tape was added to the back of the focal image panel, which as adhered to the front of the card.
For the sentiment, I created one in Microsoft Word and cut it out with a circle die and adhered it to the front of the card with low loft foam tape.
· Art Impressions Apple Cider
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Kraft Ink
· Microsoft Word Text Box with Adobe Caslon Pro Font
· Copic Markers: E19, E17, E15; E1, E00, E01, R21, R20; E31, E30; E49, E59, E55; Y17, Y15, Y13; R24, R24, R22, Y15; YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01; C7, C6, C5; G99, G94; YR24
· Gina Marie Designs Chain Rectangle Die
· My Favorite Things Pierced Circle STAX Die
· Stampin’ Up Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape