An Angel to Guide Us to Heaven
My niece was expecting twins, a little girl and boy. In the last few weeks her little girl died and she carried her until Luke was born. It was extremely sad and joyful moment. I wanted to send my condolences and love. I lost a little girl when she was 27 weeks and it was heart wrenching. The thing that gave me peace was knowing she was in heaven and I would see her again. She became my guiding light, helping me make better decisions so I would be worthy to see my little angel again. I wanted to share that with my niece and her family, so I created this card with custom sentiments made with the Silhouette Cameo.
I printed the image using black and white laser printer, which is Copic marker friendly, and colored it with Copic Markers. The image was then cut down sing a scalloped rectangle die and adhered to a pink cardbase by adding Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape to the back. The sentiments were also adhered with foam tape. The last embellishment was to scatter white heart confetti all around the image.
· Whimsy Stamps New Baby
· Silhouette Sentiments with Antomia and Antiqua Caps Fonts
· Copic Markers: E27, E25, E37, E35, E33, E31; R24, R22, R21, R20; E11, E01, E00, R20; YR23, YR21, YR20; W1, W0; C1, C00; B0000
· Martha Stewart White Heart Confetti
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Gina Maria Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Innocent Pink Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive